Sunday, December 12, 2010

A little more about my past.....




So, like I said before, I came from the Napa Shelter where that thing called "time" was coming to an end. Before I was at the doggie shelter, I was a homeless dude on the streets. This isn't to say that I don't have manners however! I learned very quickly that the couch is not the same as a fire hydrant and that I only should go potty on bushes outside. I try very hard to please the people around me. As long as they give me clear directions, I do what they wish. Street life was no fun at all, and I much prefer to be surrounded by nice people.


I got a little worried at the shelter because I just wasn't sure if anyone would want me someday. This nice lady Deassa took notice of me. She pulled a couple strings and got me into the best rescue group EVER! BADRAP! Now I get my very own foster home, and I get to go Doggie School (Pit Bull Education) once a week. All I want is to be a better dog and when I go to school people tell me I am a good boy and that I am very handsome. :-) Its the coolest thing ever. Without Deassa, none of this may have happened. I am super lucky and grateful to her.


Here are a few picutes of me being handsome. I promise to write soon!


Okay, off to play with my foster siblings! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment