Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Walkies!







Every Wednesday my auntie Lynette comes over and takes me on a walkies with my foster siblings. She and my foster mom give us all pit bull pedicures and take us on a walk in the neighborhood. I am Lynette's favorite! She is the one who made me cookies on Valentines Day. She makes me feel special and I love it when she visits. :-)





I look forward to every Wednesday walkies. Thanks Lynette for making me feel extra special and for taking the time to help my foster mom give us all pit bull pedicures and a little extra TLC. You are the best!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you do love all the extra attention. I can tell by your huge grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look of adoration in your face as you look up at your auntie says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wednesday Walkies sounds like a fun time with your auntie. We love the excitement on your face. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete